23 March 2011

How the time flies...

UPDATE.

Well, here it is. Wednesday March 23rd. Only two more days of work after today. Then I will be making the trek to Ohio for a nice long visit and some fund raising for my soon to be full-time intercessory missionary position.

It all feels so surreal. I have been thinking and talking about this for so long that it doesn't feel real anymore. But here it is, nonetheless. Impending. On the verge. Ready. Set. Go.
I am excited to see the challenges that the next months hold.
I know that this will be an amazing time of really getting my roots in the love of Christ and really trusting Him for my daily bread (both in the natural AND the spiritual). It will also be really nice to have time to focus on the house of prayer in a singular way. My time and energies have been so split for the past year and a half! There has been grace to be this busy, but I am defintely ready for a change. Looking forward to having more time to spend in prayer and the study of the word as I work to build up other portions of the Watch of the Lord.

Just a note to those of you who read this, (does anyone read this?) I will be hosting a Harp and Bowl night of prayer and worship at the Wooster Naz on Tuesday, April 5th at 7pm. I will give a little teaching on the prayer movement and then we will have a time of worship and intercession. If you're in the area and want to join, please feel free. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone.

So, see you soon, Ohio... see you soon, full-time missions work... see you soon, living by faith. :)

It's going to be a great ride.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! My heart is bursting with joy!
    Jesus in you will rock it! =)

    ReplyDelete