08 March 2011

The Message.

The past week or so, I have been astounded by the level of disregard I see for the Word of God in the Church. There is a great deal being said about many issues-- issues of justice, of mercy, of heaven, and of hell. The majority of what I see is in opposition to the Word. It's not even a matter of interpretation.

Words like "will not enter the Kingdom of heaven" and "lake of fire" should not even be up for discussion.

I have also been witnessing a great assault on the sovereignty of God. Either He is sovereign over ALL things, either He is upholding all of them by the Word of His power, or we can forget about trusting Him for anything including our own salvation.

He is who He says He is. There is a great deal of deception covering our hearts and minds in the Church. I need a revelation of Truth. And Grace to stand and declare it, especially when it is unpopular.

God forgive me. Lead me to repentance concerning my wrong paradigms. In Your kindness, reveal my sinful ways and give me truth in my inmost being.

The hour is urgent. It is vital that we return to the Word of God as absolute standard for Truth. And it is vital that we boldly declare the message of it.

2 comments:

  1. you really do like that, don't you? :) as long as you're not calling ME devil, I say AMEN!

    ReplyDelete