06 May 2011

a good reminder...

I needed to remember this and this again today....

I encourage you to read them... two different posts...My own thoughts, my own journey in learning to embrace the ache of love-sickness. Surrender is something easily chosen but walked out with great effort.

About every six months I re-gain this revelation of lovesickness for the Bridegroom. It seems to be quite the theme of my life... It never ceases to take my breath away that the God of the Universe aches for a Bride of human dust- equally yoked in love to Him. And the reason that I know He aches, is because I ache too... wow...

For that reason...

In every season, in every moment...

Every new day, I choose You. Period.

Take my heart, my mind and strength too. I was made for loving You.

No comments:

Post a Comment